Using iCal - iPhone or iPad
Using an iCal Feed
Subscribing to a calendar’s iCal feed is a great way to have the events be added to your personal calendar automatically. While there are many programs that use iCal, the two that will be highlighted in this article are iPhones & iPads.
Adding an iCal feed to your iPhone or iPad
- Copy the “iCal Feed address” of the calendar you wish to subscribe to.
- Go to the Settings section of the iPhone or iPad and then open “Accounts & Passwords”
- Select “Add Account” then “Other” at the bottom of the list of accounts.
- Select “Add Subscribed Calendar”.
- Now place and hold your finger in the “Server” box until the magnifying glass appears
- When you release your finger, you’ll see the option to “Paste”.
- Tap on paste to put the address of your calendar into the box.
- Select "Next".
- Select “Save”.
- Now open your calendar to verify that the events are appearing. You may have some of your calendars hidden. To make sure that you are showing the new calendar, tap on the “Calendars" button and make sure that there is a check in front of your Subscribed Calendar.